Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Super Mascara - Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara


This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried for my challenged asian lashes!  I discovered Too Faced Better Than False Lashes mascara about 7 months ago from Sephora for $35.  The set comes with two tubes: (1) base/top coat (gold tube) and (2) white fibers (white tube).  


There are three steps for use:
1// Apply a base coat to lashes.
2// While still wet, coat lashes with the fibers for volume and length.
3// Apply another coat of the base to seal the fibers.


Personally I am not the biggest fan of the base formula because I like my mascaras jet black and it makes my lashes stick together.  So for the top coat I usually use a different mascara.  Oh, and ladies, if you expect to cry or in any way get your eyes wet, do not use this on that day because your lashes will really stick together!  Otherwise, I think it is pretty awesome!!


What are your favorite mascaras?

xo. Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. I have not heard of this product before! I will definitely be trying this!

    hehe Asian lash!!

    www.monicainheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie! Love your blog as well and your newest follower ;) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete