Friday, February 22, 2013

High Five for Friday

Woohoo it's Friday y'all, TGIF!! And this is my first HF4F post linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. Double Woohoo!



{1} Jumbo Valentine fortune cookie that had the sweetest note and little surprise from eM. I have the bestest boyfriend (I know, we all think we have the best haha)! 

{2} I wrote in an earlier post that bday came early for me this year and I got this awesome Tarte set that I finally got around to using this week. I have the bestest Ma too :p

{3} Saw a behind-kicking episode of Walking Dead and can't wait for the new episode Sunday! 

{4} Some ultra yummy Chinese food from Garden Cafe. 

{5} Belated Valentines dinner with eM at Cheesecake Factory right off the Marina. Strawberry Dacquiri anyone?

Happy Friday >_~

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first H54F post!! :) That cookie looks so good! And I CANNOT wait until Sunday for Walking Dead! And then The Following on Monday, my other new favorite show. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't watched the Following but just got eM to record it to check it out!

      Delete
  2. :) thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Yours is super cute as well. I love the walking dead as well. Cute pictures!!!

    xoxo www.monicainheels.com

    ReplyDelete