Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013 - Snake

Kung Hee Fat Choi or Happy Chinese New Years! I consider this is my second chance at a "new year" and new beginnings. I have been going through some challenges that revolve around different aspects of my life that I have been continuously reflecting on, but I think today is the milestone wherome to terms and accept things. Hence, a new blog is born!


So let's see what the year has in store for the dog in the year of the snake: 2013 should be a good year as friendliness and loyalty is rewarded. Take the opportunity to make new friends and build on existing friendships. It can also be a good year for the career if the dog applies themself to the task and does not get distracted. This year should also provide opportunities for romance (o.O), but be careful of people who will take advantage of your good nature so be careful in choosing your partner!

Hmmm, sounds pretty good to me...please follow me on my journey to see what's in store. On a parting note, I saw this inspirational quote on Pinterest:

So let's give it your all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment