Friday, March 22, 2013

Inspire Me


"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally." David Frost

That's actually the full quote, but I love making pic-quotes as my phone wallpaper so I just took a snippet. 

So it has prolly been well over a month since I started my Etsy shop and a big fat "0" in sales. Before I opened up shop I read a bunch of articles from successful etsians that it is usually a rough start, one even having only two sales during the first 3 months! But I was slowly starting to get delayed. You know like a balloon slowly losing its air. And while I still enjoy the local sales, I have dreams that my beauties will cross oceans and mountains! And guess what!?!? It finally did! My first sale earlier this week...now making its way over to Spain woohoo!!! 

So for all of you out there, whatever dreams and goals you have set for yourself but don't feel like you're necessarily meeting right now, don't give up!!! If you want it, you will eventually achieve it! Happy Friday!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! I am following you back from my Let's Be Friends blog hop! I hope all is well! I am emailing you in a few minutes about co-hosting:).

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first sale!! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, what brilliant news! I know its hard sometimes when you expect to go one way, but it looks like things will be better for your shop now- I hope you are most successful!

    Sarah XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your first sale girl! Thats great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea! I am following you back from my Let's Be Friends blog hop! Congrats on the sale!! Love your blog!! Xoxo
    http://lifewithachristianwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so happy to hear about your first sale! :) You have beautiful things, maybe running a discount code would help generate some buzz? I love your blog, can't wait to read more!!

    xo,
    Evani
    http://www.simplyevani.com

    ReplyDelete