Friday, March 8, 2013

Hey It's Friday!!

Wow already Friday, where has the week gone!?!? Weekend here I come baby! And time for another link up with Lauren a


1// I saw this article on Shape that challenges you to do 30 miles in 30 days...ROCK ON!! So 30 miles is my minimum that I have to run in March. {Status to date: 8.4 miles}

2// Diddy Riese cookies...3 for $1...must I say more!?!?

3// I finally made my own blog header and it was def a fun learning experience! Now, need to work on the rest of the blog presentation [hmmmm...]

4// Found a new awesome blog read {Fat Mum Slim} and her cool Photo A Day challenge. Isn't it amazing how it seems the discovery of awesome blogs is endless!?!?

5// The little precious is gearing up for a bath! Just look at that face...melts my heart each time.

How was your week? Any exciting weekend plans?

Linking up with From My Grey DeskThat Friday Blog HopAloha Friday, and Follow Friend Friday.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I'm visiting you from the hop. Your blog is looking good. I love thy puppy photo. I'm also your newest follow and hope you will visit my blog and hopefully follow me back.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angel, thanks for stopping by! I thought I had this all figured out... But when I click on your name it gives me an error message and I don't see you in my GFC followers... What is the link to your blog? Would love to check it out!

      Delete
  2. Goodluck in your run!

    Just dropping by from FIND & FOLLOW FRIDAY!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete