Saturday, March 16, 2013

Guest Post:Melanie's Awesome Recipe

Happy St. Patricks Day!! Today I have a new blogger friend Melanie here to do a guest post on an awesome recipe that I'm definitely going to make for eM :D Are you excited? I know I am... so let's get to it!!!


Hello! I'm Melanie from meandmr.com. I blog about fashion, books, music, food, and of course me and mr. Feel free to stop by, I love new vistors.
imageimage
 I'm going to try to keep this post as "Green" as possible--in honor of St. Patricks Day! So I'm sharing a guacamole recipe, I hope you enjoy it :) 
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Thank you Andrea for letting me post today. I love sharing new recipes.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I love guest posts. Nice to meet you, Melanie! This dip looks so good! I love guacamole!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah looks delicious! I'm going to make it and dip carrot into it!! Hehehe, I have an unhealthy obsession with humus ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love guacamole! I want some now~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through Melanie's site. Delicious recipe! New Follower.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete